Our partnerships around the world allow us to offer exclusive VIP benefits and amenities to our clients. As an affiliate of Montecito Village Travel, one of the leading Virtuoso agencies, our buying power ensures preferred pricing, exclusive benefits, and generous amenities when planning travel by air, across the sea or on land.
Avant-Garde Travel truly values our relationships in the industry and are excited to share some of our key partners:
Virtuoso is the travel industry’s leading luxury network. It consists of both travel advisors and travel partners (hotels, cruise lines, tour operators, etc.). Virtuoso advisors can maximize the value of any trip through their connections and knowledge. They often end up saving you money.
The Mandarin Oriental Fan Club program is extended to a hand-selected group of agencies in thanks for their support of the Mandarin Oriental brand. Agencies in the program have access to exclusive benefits and amenities such as complimentary upgrades, breakfast daily, spa credits and more.
The Four Seasons Preferred Partner program is an exclusive, invitation-only network of high-end travel consultants from around the world. This program offers access to VIP amenities including daily full American breakfast for two people per room or suite, Upgrade of one category based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas) and Resort credit of $100 to be used for Food & Beverage or Spa.
Dorchester Collections Diamond Club is an exclusive, invitation-only network of high-end travel consultants from around the world. Receive a guaranteed one category upgrade at time of booking for guest rooms (excludes 45 Park Lane and Studio Rooms at Hotel Eden). Junior Suites and Studio Rooms at Hotel Eden: upgrade subject to availability at time of arrival. Credit of 100 units of local currency (e.g. $100 for U.S. hotels, 100 EUR for European hotels) once per stay. Daily full breakfast (breakfast menu only) available in any outlet including in-room dining, for up to two guests per room. Daily unlimited Internet access for unlimited number of devices
Ritz-Carlton STARS members can offer their clients Continental breakfast for two daily. Complimentary, customized amenity, activity or service. First priority for requested room category, bed type, rollaways and connecting rooms. Pre-registration and express check-in. Complimentary 4pm late checkout upon request at time of booking. No walk policy in sold out situations.
The invitation-only Bellini Club develops closer relationships between Belmond and handpicked agencies. Membership gives us the ability to offer our clients exclusive benefits to make your travel experiences unique, such as VIP welcome treats with a local taste, breakfast for 2 daily, complimentary upgrades, WI-FI access and more.
As a PenClub agency's client, you will enjoy the following benefits: “Peninsula Time” – Flexible check-in and check-out times. Upgraded welcome in-room amenities. Full daily set breakfast for up to two persons. Room upgrade to the next category upon arrival. Complimentary 30-minute extension on any 50-minute body or facial treatment (excluding manicure and/or pedicure). Unlimited wireless Internet access. Complimentary long-distance calls via VOIP in hotels at Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tokyo, Chicago and Paris.
Sir Rocco's Nights Membership extended to Only 25 agencies across North America!
• Destination-specific welcome amenity.
• Personalized welcome note from the General Manager.
• Priority Space Available Upgrades upon arrival and subject to availability
• Space available Early Check-in/Late Check-out
• No Walk Policy and Priority Waitlist Clearance
• Access to Exclusive Offers ONLY bookable through a Sir Rocco’s Knights agency.
• 15% off spa services (excluding Savoy, Amigo and Astoria).
Jumeirah’s Passport to Luxury is a new, invitation-only program that provides exclusive amenities to a
hand-selected group of travel agencies in the Americas.
• Daily buffet Breakfast for Two in Selected Hotel Restaurant
• Upgrade to Next Room Category based on availability at time of arrival
• $100.00 F&B Credit or Spa Credit, once per room, per stay
• Early Check-in based on availability at time of arrival
• 4:00 PM Late Check-out based on availability on day of departure
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
Rosewood Elite is an invitation only program for luxury travel specialist dedicated to going above and beyond traditional levels of service. The program provides special recognition and benefits at all Rosewood hotels and resorts worldwide.
• Personalized welcome note and amenity from the property Managing Director, reinforcing the Elite agency relationship with Rosewood
• Pre-registration prior to arrival
• Upgrade upon arrival based on availability
• No relocation policy for Elite clients
• Top-of-waitlist Elite priority in high demand periods
• Exclusive Rosewood promotions only available via an Elite Agency
Relais & Chateaux Preferred Partner Program
• Complimentary Continental or Buffet Breakfast per night and per person, based on Public or Best Available Rate (BAR) at participating Relais & Châteaux hotels
• VIP Welcome amenity per room and per stay
• More than 130 participating hotels, with more in the pipeline