Music Cruises & Tours
From Mozart and Beethoven to B.B. King and Elvis "the King" these selected Music themed journeys are sure to put a melody in your heart.
Musical Magic Along the Blue Danube
12 days from Budapest to Prague on Tauck
From $6,190 USD per person*
Cruising the Danube River takes on new meaning when you join Tauck’s “maestros” to walk in the footsteps of musical giants like Mozart, Beethoven, Bartók, Schubert, Liszt, Strauss, Haydn and others on a 12-day trip through the heart of Europe including a 7-night cruise aboard one of Tauck's custom-designed riverboats, ms Savor or ms Joy. Explore Prague, Vienna, Salzburg, Bratislava, Budapest and more, visiting homes these musical greats lived and composed in, and concert halls and palaces where they performed... enveloped by their glorious music throughout a magical journey filled with Tauck Exclusives! Along with your Cruise Director and Tauck Directors, your cruise is accompanied throughout by Tauck’s “maestros.” Active music scholars and performers, our maestros include current doctoral recipients in music history who are passionate and knowledgeable about European music and the destinations you’ll visit. They’ll guide your explorations ashore and enrich your onboard experience with interactive music workshops, seminars and performances on this most musical of Danube River tours!
Music Cruise Highlights:
- All private Tauck shore excursions – $3,403 Value!
- Gratuities to ship staff, drivers, local guides, Tauck Directors, Tauck Cruise Director and “maestros”
- Exclusive – Interactive onboard workshops, seminars and performances by Tauck’s “maestros”
- Exclusive – A visit to the Opera House in Bratislava with special guests
- Exclusive – Private Imperial Evening at a Vienna palace with gala dinner and performance
- Exclusive – Sitting in on an orchestra rehearsal at Vienna's Auersperg Palace
- Exclusive – Music and talk with a professor at Mozarteum University in Salzburg
- Opera performance at a premier venue in Vienna
- Performance at a premier concert venue in Budapest
- Music-themed sightseeing throughout your cruise
- Unlimited complimentary beverages aboard ship include regional wine, beer and premium spirits in addition to specialty coffee, water and soft drinks
- Airport and train station transfers upon arrival and departure
- 26 meals (11 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 9 dinners); select meals ashore, service charges, taxes and porterage
- May 24, 2018
- August 30, 2018
- October 4, 2018
America's Musical Heritage
10 days from Nashville to New Orleans with Globus
From $2,869 USD per person*
On this Southern US tour, visit the cities and landmarks that have influenced America’s musical heritage - country, rock-n-roll, soul, blues, and jazz with Elvis Presley also thrown into the mix. Start in Nashville and visit the Country Music Hall of Fame; RCA Studio B, one of the country’s most important recording studios; and the Grand Ole Opry, where you have reserved seats. In Memphis, visit the Stax Museum of American Soul Music, celebrating the great Memphis soul music; Sun Studio, the most famous recording studio, which launched the careers of Elvis, Johnny Cash, Roy Orbison, and more; and Elvis Presley’s Graceland. Travel deep into the heart of the Mississippi Delta, the “Birthplace of the Blues,” and visit the Delta Blues Museum, dedicated to the blues.
Other musical landmarks on this tour include the B.B. King Museum and the Louisiana Delta Music Museum, where you will learn more about Louisiana Delta musicians such as Jerry Lee Lewis, Mickey Gilley, and more. In New Orleans, visit the New Orleans Jazz National Historical Park.
But that’s not all…in addition to musical heritage, you’ll also have the opportunity to learn about life on a plantation and cruise through the swampy waterways of Atchafalaya Basin. Plus, Globus has arranged unique experiences for you throughout this Southern US tour. Enjoy a special lunch at Ground Zero Blues Club, owned by Morgan Freeman, and dinner at an antebellum mansion in Natchez. A special treat is the opportunity for you to make a recording at RCA Studio B that you can take home with you! It’s a vacation no music lover should miss!
- Visit to the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Reserved seats at the Grand Ole Opry
- Graceland Visit
- Visit the B.B. King Museum
- Special program at Martin Accordions
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches, 3 three-course dinners including a farewell dinner in New Orleans
- May 4, 2018
- May 11, 2018
- May 18, 2018
- June 1, 2018
- September 7, 2018
Terms & Conditions: All rates are per person in USD and based on double occupancy in a entry level room. Solo travelers in a double occupancy room must pay an additional single supplement amount. Offers are valid on cruise or tour only fares for select dates. Offers are not combinable with any other discounts, are limited to availability, are capacity controlled and are subject to change or termination without notice. Port charges, land programs, transfers, airfare and gratuities are additional. Other restrictions may apply. CST#2130874-40