Tahiti, French Polynesia & Cook Islands Cruise
11 nights round trip papeete, tahiti, onboard the intimate, luxurious and all-inclusive Paul Gauguin
Rates from $3,796 USD per person*
Embark on an epic voyage in the South Pacific on the Intimate m/s Paul Gauguin - for a fully hosted, 11 Night All-Inclusive Tahiti, French Polynesia & Cook Islands Cruise!
This 11-night odyssey showcases the region’s incredible diversity of scenery, from Aitutaki’s low-lying islands to the jagged peaks and deep valleys of fertile Rarotonga, which was simply called “Paradise” by the first European explorers. Continue to the Society Islands to delight in the South Pacific’s crown jewels - Bora Bora, Taha’a, Huahine, and Moorea.
Cook & Society Islands Cruise Highlights & Inclusions:
- While in the Cook Islands, call upon Aitutaki, a tiny island that’s home to one of the world’s most spectacular lagoons.
- Spend a relaxing day on Motu Mahana, Paul Gauguin's very own private islet, complete with white-sand beaches, swaying palm trees, a barbecue lunch, drinks served in coconuts, and a floating lagoon bar.
- The waters around Moorea are home to an amazing array of sea creatures. Take an optional SCUBA excursion to swim among the sea turtles and vibrant schools of fish.
- In Bora Bora, spend time at our exclusive white-sand beach on a motu enjoying snorkeling, kayaking, paddle-boarding, volleyball, and stunning views of Mount Otemanu.
- Select Watersports and use of snorkel gear are complimentary.
- All onboard meals including 24-hour room service.
- Beverages, including beer and select wine & spirits.
- All Onboard Gratuities for room stewardess and dining/bar staff.
- Exclusive for guests of Avant-Garde Travel $200 per person Shipboard Credit - have a Spa treatment on us!
About Your Hosts: Hosted by cruise industry experts, Elaine San Juan and Larry Bouligny. Both Paul Gauguin Cruise Specialists, Elaine has over 40 years experience in leisure travel, has sailed on over 100 cruises and was part of the cruise company team that put the first passenger cruise ship in French Polynesia. Her co-host and spouse, Larry Bouligny, is a retired cruise industry veteran and enjoys snorkeling in French Polynesia.
Intimate Ship M/S PAUL GAUGUIN: Designed specifically to glide through the shallow seas of the South Pacific, The Gauguin is the flagship of Paul Gauguin Cruises and a small-ship cruiser’s dream. She delivers travelers to intimate ports inaccessible to larger cruise ships, all the while providing an onboard experience that is nothing short of luxurious. Guests aboard our luxury cruises enjoy spacious suites and staterooms (more than 70% with private balconies), an onboard watersports marina, three dining venues, an extensive spa, and five-star service. Life onboard also reflects the beauty and rich cultural heritage of the islands she calls upon, with a warm, friendly feel, informal setting, and even a beloved troupe of Gauguines and Gauguins - local Tahitians who serve as cruise staff, entertainers, and storytellers.
Capacity: 332 guests
Crew-to-Guest Ratio: 1:1.5, one of the highest of any luxury cruise ship
Learn more about our exciting cruise to Tahiti by watching this preview video below:
TERM & CONDITIONS: Please note that prices are listed per person, cruise only and based on double occupancy. Government Fees & Taxes of $215 per person are additional. A 15% Past Passenger discount expires 9/30/2017 and will revert to 5%. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are subject to change and Paul Gauguin reserves the right to collect any increases in effect at the time of sailing even if the fare has already been paid in full. Prices are subject to change based on availability. Stateroom views are considered unobstructed unless noted otherwise. Other items are not included in the cruise fare including, but not limited to: spa and salon services, laundry, shore excursions, travel insurance, purchases made in the onboard shops & boutiques.
PASSPORT AND VISAS: A valid passport is required for each participant. Passports must be valid for at least six (6) months after the scheduled return date to the US.
PRE/POST CRUISE HOTEL OPTIONS: Please inquire about going to Tahiti or Moorea before the cruise -OR- stay a few days after before flying home. Avant-Garde Travel has made special arrangements for either option at 4 & 5 star properties.